How Much Exercise Is Ok During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
Social distancing plays an essential role in limiting the spread of COVID-19. Our recommendation is to stay at home to stop the transmission chain. We should know what precautions we should take during the coronavirus disease outbreak! You can do daily activities such as exercise at home to reduce stress and stay healthy. Try to avoid being in public places such as gyms and parks that may increase the risk of transmitting and spreading the Coronavirus. Lack of social distancing can be the main factor in spreading the virus. It is highly recommended to do exercise at home for 30 minutes while you are social distancing.
Here, at Quadfit club, our QuadFit personal trainers can provide the right exercises that you can do them at home during the Coronavirus pandemic. The proper exercises help you boost your immune system and protect your body from infectious diseases.
How to Do Exercise at Home during Coronavirus Outbreak?
Doing bodyweight exercises at home during Coronavirus can provide specific movement for all muscles. QuadFit online personal trainers provides you the best exercise program that helps you achieve fitness at home without going to the gym. You can exercise in just a few minutes during the day, all without the need for special devices. The best time to do exercise depends on what time of day you feel the most energetic!
Some Health tips that help to prevent Coronavirus infection and illness:
In order to prevent Coronavirus infection, you should follow all the necessary health tips announced by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Here are some of them:
1. Avoid being in crowded places such as parks.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water continuously for 20 seconds.
3. Do not shake hands with others during this time and give a greeting.
4. Avoid touching your face and mouth. Try not to share your personal items and tools with others.
5. Keep safe distances (1.5 to 2 meters) from people.
6. Try to use a tissue while you are sneezing or coughing. If it does not exist, you can use your elbow instead of the handkerchief.
7. Use disinfectant solutions to clean hands and touched surfaces.
8. Try to see a doctor if you have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, and digestive problems.
9. People who suffer from colds and infections should avoid going to the gym and stay at home.
10. Try to Practice good respiratory hygiene.
11. Face masks and gloves can help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
12. Try to have a proper diet! You can consult our nutritionist to achieve more information.